Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

bumps on my clit hood

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
hey.. i need some help i have these pale white colored bump on my clit hood and on the inner lips of down there.... i told my mom she said it was just a rash...but i have tryed monistat other creams soap water u name it iv prob tryed it... im really scared.... i dont want to go to a doctor i have a problem with the thought of someone looking at my bellow.....they dont hurt or itch or anything...they are just pale bumbs that i have had at age 7... i am only 13 and have never had sex... so im scared... plz help me i have searched for years.. but no answers plz help me....Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

replied July 16th, 2011
Community Volunteer
It is common for skin on the outside of your vulva to be bumpy. The skin can also bea bit leathery in texture. When you shave, this can become more apparent.

Why are you worried or scared? Why are you using Ministat if you do not have a yeast infection?

You should only wash with clean water and your fingers. Make sure you wash in all the folds and crevices between your lips and under your clitoris hood. Do not wash inside your vagina, it cleans itself and when you wash or douche inside your vagina, it can cause a yeast or bacterial infection.
|
Users who thank kristigraham for this post: glittzgirl 

replied July 20th, 2011
i was trying anything at this point to see if it would go away...will the bumps ever go away and what causes them...is it very common
|

replied July 20th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Small bumps are normal.
|

replied July 20th, 2011
ok thank u....do u know what causes them??
|

replied July 20th, 2011
Community Volunteer
It is just the type of skin on the outside of your vulva. The skin all over your body have different colors and textures. A bumpy clitoris hood is common.
|

replied July 21st, 2011
so i have nothing to worry abou?
|

replied July 25th, 2011
Nothing to worry about!
|

replied August 27th, 2011
ok thank u
|

replied April 9th, 2012
Bumps
I have two little white bumps on my clitoris hood and im really freaking out! and a minor rash burn on the panty line because of irritation of pads during/after my period. im really freaking out because ive took all my tests and all came back negative please help
|
Tags: lips, rash, sex
Quick Reply