Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Bumps on fore skin and around penis

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
well im 17 and as long as i could remember ive had bumps, that kind of look like goose bumps but never go away, on my fore skin and frankly all around the sides of my penis and where the penis meets the scrotum but not on the head itself
ive been worried it about for quite a while now but never talked about it with my parents because im very shy about these type of subjects and so are they
and havent really had a reason to bring it because it hasnt effected me in any way i dont have itchiness , pain, abnormal redness, or anything else i can think of as a symptom
i use to think it was hair growing but none has grown although i have on scrotum
so i really worried and confused please help
is it normal or should i be concerned?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 8th, 2009
Re: Bumps on fore skin and around penis
izzy123 wrote:
well im 17 and as long as i could remember ive had bumps, that kind of look like goose bumps but never go away, on my fore skin and frankly all around the sides of my penis and where the penis meets the scrotum but not on the head itself
ive been worried it about for quite a while now but never talked about it with my parents because im very shy about these type of subjects and so are they
and havent really had a reason to bring it because it hasnt effected me in any way i dont have itchiness , pain, abnormal redness, or anything else i can think of as a symptom
i use to think it was hair growing but none has grown although i have on scrotum
so i really worried and confused please help
is it normal or should i be concerned?

i forgot to mention that its only on the outside (external)
not on head what so ever just on outside skin/foreskin
|

replied July 9th, 2009
go to a doctor doesn't sound like anything serious. Can you explain how big they are and more of what they look like? It could just be hair follicles.
|

replied July 9th, 2009
try doing a google image search for "pearly penile pupiles" ....if yours look like this, then nothing to worry about! Smile
|