Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

bumps on buttocks, vagina, and between my thighs. scared.

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
User Profile
I'm 17 years of age. I am sexually active. Lately i have been getting this bumps between my thighs and on the bottom of my buttocks. The start off hard and then soften and there's nothing but pus and blood leaking from them. There is sometimes an odor, but it hurts to sit on the ones that are located on my behind. I also receive these bumps on my vagina. The usually occur outside the clitoris, on the lips and at the top below my stomach. Can some please let me know what this may be?? I'm very scared.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2012
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Answer A39828
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

There are few possibilities which can cause these bumps filled with pus and blood.
1)Contact dermatitis occurring to underwears, perfumed toiletries, soaps, detergents, feminine hygiene sprays or deodorant pads.

2)Small warts caused by HPV. The warts appear as raised and sometimes small brown/ black patches that may hurt or itch.

3)Fungal infection causing itchy small flat spots on the vulva.

As you are sexually active possibility of any sexually transmitted infections is high.Consider visiting a Gynaecologist earliest for evaluation so that the treatment can be started accordingly.

Takee care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.