Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

bumps inside rectum

Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....
Hello,
I have redish purple bumps on the inside of my anus. I say they were inside because i normally never notice them unless we are playing with toys and i relax myself etc (sorry for being so vulgar). onec playing with toys, they seem to puff out to the exterior of my anus and are viewable. its gross i know, but i have to be as detailed as possible because im very worried.

I have played with toys in my anus, but never had anal sex. A very long time ago I had gotten a hemerhoid and used medicine from cvs to get rid of it. But last year my girlfriend noticed the redish purplish bumps during anal play.

I dont know if they are hemerhoids because they seem to never go away. They are always there (noticeable only when playing). They dont hurt normally, but have hurt while sex play but rarely. its been over a year and they have yet to go away. I have gone to the doctor about it and she looked around but did not see anything. but that is beacuse they usually only appear when fully relaxed and using anal toys.. I didn't let the doctor continue checking because I was just completely embarrassed.

Im male, 33 years old. never had anal sex but have played often with dildos and butplugs etc. The bumps have been there for over a year.

no jokes about being gay please, wether I was gay or not, i still am really concerned about these bumps. Does anyone know what these coudl be? or if they can be some type of cancer?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 17th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you feel itchiness in that area?
|

replied September 17th, 2008
Thanks for your reply.
No, I do not feel like its itching.
|

replied July 9th, 2009
similar issue
i am 18 years old and ive never done any anal play or anything like that
yet i have some similar symptons, the bumps, and is hardly ever noticeable. somedays i do notice i feel agitated and have noticed the lumps.
no itching and no real pain. i have noticed blood occasionally shows up in my stool maybe once or twice a month. i have no insurance and dont really want a doctors involvement.. but i do need to know whats going on.
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2009
Supporter
hello double negative..in answer to your question you can have hemarroids internally which only appear during stress pressure if badly constipated, and you can also have external which are painful itchy and uncomfortable to sit on.
you shall probably notice that blood is on tissue you wiped with and not in toilet pan depending on size of hemarroid.
preparation h or any anul cream is good for shrinking these little blighters. Change your diet and eat plenty fibre and drink 5/6 glasses of water aday to keep stools soft. Vegetables and oats are also good.
I never knew i had them until my medication badly constipated me for months what was internal became external.
hope this information helps you.
|

User Profile
replied September 4th, 2009
Hi
I'm a female, not sure if we have the same thing or not. To me it seems like the purple is right around my anus. There is no lump. Can you maybe answer my question? I'm having trouble controlling my gas now like the purple area isn't as tight as the rest. Do you have that?
|