Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

bump on penis & painful urination

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My boyfriend told me last night that when he went to use the bathroom it really hurt to urinate and that he had a painful bump on his penis and that he also had the same kind of bump on his inner thigh that has been there for about a week or so. About 2 nights ago he also said he had pain in his pelvic area. The whole area has been very sensitive today. I wish I had more details, but he's embarrassed to give me details which is understandable. We both know that he needs to go to the doctor, but he hates hospitals & he always thinks the worst so he is terrified to go. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be going on? Anything is helpful.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply