Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bump on inside of vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
(I accidentally posted this in the 'Am I pregnant' section)

Hello and thank you for taking the time out to read this question.

I've been having sex for over a year now. I always use protection. Condoms are mandatory. However, as of recent, more than ever, I've been worried about catching something. Anytime I feel a bump, that's usually caused by my shaving down there, I panic and think the worst. I do get tested and so far I've got no callbacks telling me I've got something.

To get to point, while I was feeling around in my vagina I felt a weird bump. It was just barely on the inside. I inserted my finger, only so much, and angled my finger downward. I figured something might've go in there to I tried to move it but it didn't budge. This worries me. I didn't feel it until recently and it's all I can think about. I tried googleing to see if it was just another part of the vaginal anatomy that I wasn't familiar with, but I saw nothing. Also, It itches down there, kind of. Not where the bump is, because the bump is on the inside, but just kind of near the vaginal hole. There is discharge. It's been like this for quite some time now, actually.

I'm hoping someone will give me some answers that are in my favor.

Once again, thank you for take the time and reading my question.
Did you find this post helpful?
|