Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Bump inside my anus

Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....
Hi,
Basically I have been having trouble going for a poo. When I do it really hurts - like passing broken glass! And when I do there is blood. I have put the blood down to being torn tissue because of the straining and pain. I thought it might be a fibre problem but I have improved my fibre intake and it isn't that. It started about 3 weeks ago. It stopped for a few days about a week ago and has come back. I checked this morning - I know this sounds sick but I thought something might be stuck up there - like some stool or something. So I put 1 finger in and I found a very very small lump. It is smaller than a pea but that would explain the itching and pain. But also when I tried to put my finger in I struggled. Normally your anus would widen up - but my won't - also explaining why it is hard to poo. So it is either swollen inside or just not widening. I also have another small lump next to my clitoris. Neither me or my partner have been with anyone else so I don't think its an STD. Plus I would of thought there would be more than just 2 if it was anything else. I don't know if the lumps are connected or just a co-incidence.

And NO this isn't a joke - I really worried and scared of gong to the docs!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you have frequently changed pattern of bowel movements, diarrhea followed by constipation, or, you are just experiencing constipation?
What's the size of the lump next to your clitoris?
For how long you have it?
Does it cause some pain or itching?
|

replied December 27th, 2012
It could be ulcers in your anus and the bump on the clitoris is nothing
It only a Fordyce Grain don't pop it it will make more
|