Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Insect Bites Forum

bug bites

Must Read
Insect bites can be difficult to identify. Learn why the body reacts to insect bites, and which types of insects cause which kinds of illnesses here....
Were you bitten by a stinging or biting or bloodsucking insect? We review the most common bites humans get, plus info on who is most at risk of insect bites....
What are some of the signs of a serious insect bite? When do you need help? Learn to identify types of insect bites and know when they are serious....
I have on my right hip I have three bites in a triangle shape that is the only place that I have them and I am the only one in the house with them. What kind of bug bite do I have and what is the best way to stop it from itching?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2009
Supporter
hello im form uk so not aquainted with your bugs over there...i can however advise you to take antihistimine for the itch..be careful though if you are on medications of any kind that the antihistimine doesn,t react with other medications you may take.
|

replied July 15th, 2009
Possible Ant bite
Im pretty sure that, that kind of bite is an ant bite... I have the same exact one.
|

replied February 28th, 2010
My sister has them to and we are trying to figur out what they are.
|
Quick Reply