Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

bug bites on scrotum

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
so a week ago i noticed 15 or so what looked like bug bites on my scrotum, since then they had all blistered up and the blisters had went away but i still have the red bumps and a few keep somewhat blistering up, when i first noticed them i was in a place that had a couple cats, is it possible to get flea bites there? they occasionly are uncomfortable and sometimes itch, the past couple days tho my legs and arms have been kinda itchy at some points as well and i dont know if that has anything to do with it, does anyone have any idea what this may be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2013
Genital warts
It could be getital warts!
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2013
I seriously doubt it is genital warts... and yes, if you wear loose fitting underwear or free-ball it, insects can infact bite you there. Make sure you wash really well down there so the sores heal faster and it also helps to prevent further insect bites.

Best of luck!
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2013
I seriously doubt it is genital warts... and yes, if you wear loose fitting underwear or free-ball it, insects can infact bite you there. Make sure you wash really well down there so the sores heal faster and it also helps to prevent further insect bites.

Best of luck!
|
Quick Reply