Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bubbles with vaginal discharge ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Does anyone ever feel bubbles coming with vaginal discharge? I''ve been so worried about a fistula ever since a few queefing episodes a while back and now I''m feeling air bubbles occasionally when there''s discharge. Is that normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2010
Community Volunteer
I have had it before as well. Every once in awhile, especially if you are sitting down or you move suddenly. It is normal but if you feel you have a fistula (and you probably would know if you did, they are quite painful) you should see your gyn.
|

replied May 4th, 2010
I think I have irrational fear of a fistula, because I haven't had a baby, I'm sure I don't have Crohn's disease and I haven't undergone any radiation, so what could it be but cancer if I do? I know it's crazy. I think I was just taken aback by something that didn't seem quite normal.

Thank you for your response!
|