Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Bruising under right breast

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
User Profile
I have found a large bruise under my right breast. There is history of breast cancer in my family. I am only 23 but I am still worried. This is not my first bruise ( they went away) but this is the largest and they have been happening frequently. Could it also be because I wear a lot of sports bras?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
You should see a doctor if you are bruising easily. With a history of breast cancer in your family remember to do self breast exams 1 week after your period. Be sure to palpate the tissue under your arm pits and breast. I don't know if the bruising would be related to cancer. Go to your gyn and voice your concerns.
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
I've never heard of bruising being related to breast cancer, but I know it can mean other things. I'd get it checked out.
|

replied February 15th, 2009
bruise
In response to the bruising, I�ve been using this stuff on my kids for a while that�s been working great. They both play soccer so they get cuts and bruises on their legs often, not to mention they�re just generally rough when they play. I was reffered to this stuff called bruiseMD by another mother at school. The ingredients are all natural and it works quickly so it�s a great bruise remedy. Hope that helps!
|