Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Bruises on or above hip bone on bothe sides?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I didn't even feel them, but my wife noticed a bruise on each side of my lower abdominal area. The one on my right side is about an inch above my waist line and directly at 3:00 on the proverbial clock (if my belly button is 12:00). The left side bruise is slighty higner and a tiny bit more towards my back (like 8:00). I have no idea what this could be. I play a lot of basketball and could have injured both sides in essentially the exact same spot, but what are the chances? They don't really hurt unless I put good pressure on them.

Thanks,

JB
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 7th, 2010
Lower abdomen pain, bruises above hip bones
Did you ever get an answer about this? I just found the same exact thing on myself a few days ago. The bruises are fading but there is still some weird, minimal pain on both sides.
|

replied May 17th, 2010
Stomach pain on left side and bruises on lower back both side
I have the same problems I found them on the lower back and they come and go I have been have alot of pain on left side of my stomach for months they can't find anything worry anyways the doctors in Helena Mt suck and will let you die before the take time to find out what is worry then been doing pain managment for months and can't poo because of it dose anyone have an idea what this maybe and if the bruises are from the stomach pain
|

replied May 23rd, 2010
The other day I woke up with intense pain and bruising above my right hip and under my ribs, what could it be?
|

replied May 23rd, 2010
The other day I woke up with intense pain and bruising above my right hip and under my ribs, what could it be?
|