Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Brown, string-like discharge

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I had a miscarriage in January of this year. My husband and I have recently started trying to conceive again. My period is >very< irregular, so it's hard to tell whether I'm late/on schedule/whatever. Today I noticed that I've had some brown, string-like discharge and some very faint but non-painful "cramping" in my lower abdomen (the only way I know to describe it is like rubber bands being stretched and then relaxing). As I said before, my period is irregular, so I'm not sure if these things are just a result of the irregularity or if I should try a home pregnancy test, and if so, when?
Did you find this post helpful?
|