Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Brown stains between teeth

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
I had some brown stains between my four front teeth on both the bottom and the top. I got them cleaned at the dentist with some kind of powdery water that they sprayed on my teeth.

It's now two weeks later and I can see that the stains are starting to come back. Just between my teeth, the surfaces are fine.

I'm confused about what's causing it. I brush twice a day, floss once a day, don't smoke, don't drink tea/coffee/anything that could stain my teeth, just water, green tea and orange juice.

No matter what I do, nothing seems to stop the stains from coming back.

Any advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2010
Any colored liquid can stain your teeth. That includes green tea, orange juice. Try to rinse your mouth after finish drinking it might help.
|
Did you find this post helpful?