Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Brown spots on areola

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I'm a 19 year old female and in the past few weeks I've noticed several brown spots on the areola (area around nipple). I had a cyst removed from my breast a few years ago and ever since I have been pretty worried about any sort of change in that area. I have never been to a tanning booth, so skin damage seems improbable. I also went through puberty pretty early on. Is this normal, or should I have it checked out? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
hi i sometimes get tiny brown spots on mine also but that is when im due on, i dont think it will be anything to worry about but considering you said you had a cyst i would check it out with your doc just to be safe Jenny
|
Did you find this post helpful?