Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

brown flaky discharge

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
Hi,

I hade a bladder infection and after antibiotic treatment I started to have white to brownish flakes in my urine. I also had for while white discharge, no smelly, and I didn't feel any pain. I just had to urine quite often. After I had a little sugar the discharge went brown and I got eaching and pain down on my genitals. I used treatment for east infection, what worked quite well. The eaching disapeard, and the discharge too. I was on non sweet and non east diet for about a week after that, but then I had a little of cake and I had the brownish flakes and little of brown discharge again. I didn't feel any pain or smell.
I am also on birth control pills, but during the bladder and east infection I didn't have a sex at all.
Do you have any idea what this brown flakes are? Can it be because of the sugar?
Can I have a east infection and not know about it? Is there any other symptoms of east infections or just burning, eaching and discharge from vagina?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper karinamama123
|

replied June 26th, 2009
what is this????
hi, im 40 years old i just got my period 12 days ago and 2 days ago i started to discharge like a brown mucus, im kind of worried because i've never had anything like this before. i just would like to know whta to do and what could be causing this??
thanks. karina
|
Did you find this post helpful?