Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

brown discharge with lower abdomen pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi, I had a brown discharge followed by pain in my lower right abdomen. The pain is now moving to my back. What is going on? The discharge is back to normal but the pain is starting to become worst!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Bahamalady
|

replied April 5th, 2011
Brown Discharge with lower abdomen pain on right side
Hie I am suffering same,am not sure why. My periods is always 28 day cycle.Last i got was on 4th MArch. I have all PMS symptoms for past one week with no periods. Today mrng when i wiped it was brown discharge with lower abdomen pain on right side. Am i pregnant.
|

replied April 27th, 2011
Lower right abdomen pain could mean you have cysts on your right ovary. But if you have stomach and lower pain and back pain and it moves around, sometimes that could be an issue with being constipated. I would eat a bland diet, and also fruits like pears, and vegetables like broccoli, these are supposed to help increase bowel movements. Also if its vaginal discharge, you need to see a doctor in person, or a gynocologist, If you are sexually active you need to also see a gynocologist.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2011
Experienced User
T09 wrote:
Lower right abdomen pain could mean you have cysts on your right ovary. But if you have stomach and lower pain and back pain and it moves around, sometimes that could be an issue with being constipated. I would eat a bland diet, and also fruits like pears, and vegetables like broccoli, these are supposed to help increase bowel movements. Also if its vaginal discharge, you need to see a doctor in person, or a gynocologist, If you are sexually active you need to also see a gynocologist.

Agree with this post, i will only say that there is a chance of being pregnant with those symptoms. Anyway,she needs to see a doctor.
|

replied February 1st, 2012
Hi im 18 and suffer from cist but know im havin really bad pains in my lower left hans side of my stomach and have brown discharge .. Wats wrong ?? Please help
|

replied February 1st, 2012
Hi im 18 and suffer from cist but know im havin really bad pains in my lower left hans side of my stomach and have brown discharge .. Wats wrong ?? Please help
|

replied August 18th, 2013
i have reddish brown discharge not quite a period am not due on yet also i get sharp pains sometimes down me right hand side also me and my partner are trying for a baby and the other day i did a pregnancy test but the clearblue i did i saw it were a cross but it were very faint do you think i could be pregnant please help
|