Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Brown discharge 3 weeks before period?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm 16. For two days now, I've had brown discharge. My period isn't due till around the 25th or so. I also have frequent headaches which I think are being caused because I suddenly stopped drinking soda.
My boyfriend and I haven't had intercourse, but Sunday night he rubbed his penis onto my vagina. (sorry if this is too much) and he attempted to stick it in but didn't. No, he didn't have a condom on. But he didn't cum and said he didn't see any precum.
Is this a sign of pregnancy? Or is it just my period early?

I'm panicking, I don't want to be pregnant. :/ and I can't get a test because I can't tell my parents there's even a chance without them exploding.
Did you find this post helpful?
|