Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

brown discharge?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
my period isn't due for another 2 weeks-ish and they are really regular so I guess this week I ovulated. I had unprotected sex like 6 days ago but Its too early to be implantation bleeding if I was pregnant, so what does this mean? Why am i spotting a brown discharge and should i be worried? and also, is there still a possibility for pregnancy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Brown discharge can mean a lot of things.

Onlyme, you've got to try and relax. You're stressed out, and that in itself could be causing the discharge..

There is always a possibility for pregnancy when you have sex, but just try and relax until your period is due. If you miss then test.
|

replied February 12th, 2009
brown discharge
well im on my second day of my period and im not bleeding red im barely bleedin brown does this mean i could be pregnant..
|