Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

brown discharge, no period in 2 or 3 months

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I haven't had a period in 2 or 3 months and last night around midnight when I used the bathroom after I wiped I noticed a little pinkish Color on the toilet paper I just over looked it then today around 3 30 or 4 I used the bathroom and had brown in my panties so I took a shower and put a pad on and there is barely any brown on it but when I wipe its kinda pink ive read some things that say it could be implantion blood some described miscarrying help please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2012
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

If you had unprotected intercourse in the past then the spotting/light bleeding might be indicative of implantation bleeding which is an early pregnancy symptom.You also have missed the periods in a row so it is more indicative of conception.

Miscarriage usually presents with heavy or intermittent bleeding with occasional passage of clots and crmaps.It requires a pelvic examination and USG scan to rule out the cause.Kindly visit a Gynaecologist for evaluation.

Take care!

|

replied July 29th, 2012
A few days after I started my period it was normal 4 or 5 days not real light or heavy a few clots then I stopped for two days and then I had a very very small clot and bled for I guess 2 hours on and off and I do have unprotected sex the day before I started having the brown discharge I had sex and the day after I stopped I had sex again
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.