Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

brown discharge in place of period.... what could this mean???

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am on the pill... and I do tend to miss pills. At the end of last months pack I had brown discharge once and no period. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they were both negative. Because I tested negative twice I continued with my birth control the following month... and now today I have the same thing!!! Brown discharge and no period! i'm supposed to start my next month of bc on Sunday. I tested again yesterday and the test was negative! I am super confused and concerned! HELP!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 7th, 2009
ive had the same..Im on the injection for my birth control and mainly all my periods are brown sticky discharge kinda thing... and when i ahve a bath all brown bits come out its sick! im waiting for my body to get back to normal as my injection ran out 2 days ago.. its just old blood from the vagina thats dryed.. nothing to worry about xxx
|
Did you find this post helpful?