Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

brown creamy discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi everyone,

My period ended May 26 and I had sexual intercourse May 30. Starting June 2 I began finding a brown creamy discharge in my panties. I thought the discharge was old blood from my period until I douched and more of the discharge started to appear. The discharge is odorless.

I read alot of things about this on the internet that says this is a sign of being pregnant but i've read alot of things that say this is just a temporary thing that happens randomly.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation for me?

Thanks,
crimsonpride
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
It could be a sign of pregnancy called implantation bleeding. However, it'd be really early for you to experience this symptom. Implantation usually occurs about a week after fertilization. I would personally guess it was just random and/or leftover blood. However, if you have a normal 28 day cycle with ovulation occurring 14 days before your period, it is possible you could be pregnant. I would wait two weeks and take a test.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank PenguinsRus for this post: crimsonpride