Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Brown Blood Discharge

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Hi

I had a normal period around the end of december 2009. On Friday 22nd Janaury 2010 I woke up a had a brown blood discharge on my undies. My breast are still tender and today Monday 25th January when I wipe there is a slight brown blood discharge again. Is this my period going to start as I have never had a brown blood discharge a few days before or could I be pregnant?

Thanks for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sansannahsims
|

User Profile
replied January 25th, 2010
Experienced User
I think that is normal..usually at the beginning and end of a period, it's that color.. dont think there is anything to worry about...
|

Forgot to mention when I had the show on Friday, I did not have anymore that day and then reappeared today.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
sometimes the period might start slow and brown like that and then nothing and showing up the next day.. this has happened to me a few times but not always so I think its ok..Just taking its time I guess... dont worry about...if it doesnt start normal soon then I would get checked out...Didnt have any kind of steriod shots for pain did you? That can mess up a cycle..
|

no steriod shots for pain. Guess I will just need to wait for my period to start. Was hoping that maybe was pregnant.

Thanks for your help.
|

replied February 3rd, 2010
You just might be pregnant. I had the same kind of spotting when I was supposed to have my period and later found out I was preggo.
|

replied February 12th, 2011
I haf se with my man and i want to the bathroom to wipe and a blood on the tissue and i put on a pad thinking i was on but the next day came and it stop so now it have browish dicharge with pickish blood what this mean
|

replied February 12th, 2011
I haf se with my man and i want to the bathroom to wipe and a blood on the tissue and i put on a pad thinking i was on but the next day came and it stop so now it have browish dicharge with pickish blood what this mean
|