Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Broken blood vessel in penis ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
In my junior year in high school, I started holding to pee for 4 months when my schedule was changed. There was no lunch period so I hardly went to the bathroom. It didn't bother me that much when I holded peeing 3 hours everyday of the school day. I did go several times but I just hated being asked by teachers why I go out the bathroom everyday in their classes. 4 weeks later I felt a weird pain on the right side of my bladder, but it went away a couple of weeks later. Sometimes when I holded for too long, even after I went to the bathroom afterward, I still have the feeling that i need to pee. One day, I felt a slight sharp pain on my penis and I felt that something bad must have happened. So I went home and check and my penis. I found purple and yellowish color below the tip of my penis. not on the foreskin. I did not feel any pain but I am worried that something bad might have happened. I am really scared and I was to embarrassed to tell anybody. I have been stop holding pee for 2 months now but the color is still there. Sometime these days I started to get some weird feelings. I really hope that it will get better soon. Can it be broken blood vessels? It doesn't hurt when I touch it.

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|