Medical Questions > Womens Health > Endometriosis Forum

Bright red spotting after exercise?

Must Read
What is endometriosis and where does it occur on a woman's body? We outline the basics of endometriosis here, a condition that can affect millions of women....
Endometriosis can cause infertility...but what are the reasons that a woman might experience this condition? And what puts you at higher risk for developing it?...
Early symptoms of endometriosis can seem normal. But when should you ask your doctor for help? We outline the problem signs and symptoms here....
I spend alot of time on the elliptical (about 4-6 miles every 2 days) and recently after such a workout, I came home and had the sensation of warm wetness...which of course, turned out to be bright red clotty blood. *period was over 5 days ago-I am 46 yrs old. This is not the first time this has happened..it has been 3 days now and I am still spotting bright red - it was heavier when it began. Has anyone had this happen after exercising? Would this have anything to do with endo? I had some cramping several days back..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 30th, 2008
Community Volunteer
From personal experience. Endo can creep upon you and do this...especially when it is progressing. I finally had an ablation, wish I had done it years ago.

Since this is not the first time that this has happened to you I would seek medical advise for a proper diagnosis. That's what I did.
|
Did you find this post helpful?