Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Breast exam by doctor turn you on?

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
This may sound crazy but I have actually been turned on by a doctor examining my breasts. And, believe it or not, it happens with women more than men. I have left a doctor's office with nipple erections and some red cheeks after an exam. Has this happened to anyone else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2009
Supporter
if that is the area where you are turned on by when someone touches it, i can see that happening.
i dont like anyone touching my breast, because they are so sensitive to touch where they just feel irritated to touch.
my nipple would get hard during an exam but i dont get turned on.
i dont even like my b/f touching my breast.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Well, I don't get turned on but my doctor does it so softly that I get very relaxed. It's almost like when you go for a massage.
|

User Profile
argh... my doctor is push-push-pinch. im not even sure he's thorough. he pinches my nipple at the end (i think checking for discharge). Maybe because your nipples are erect you feel as though you've been turned on- however i think they have tons of nerve endings in them, and the wind blowing weird would make them hard.

idk, just a thought Smile
|

replied September 14th, 2009
yeah i agree with ^^
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2009
mmm yes. i do get turned on.
|

replied December 10th, 2009
Experienced User
No, but some people have very sensitive nerves in their breast. I get annoying if anyone touches mine. BUt no doc has ever pinches my nipple in a exam
|

replied April 17th, 2010
I have been turned on also Embarassed But I do agree with miss405, no doctor has ever pinched my nipples.
|

replied December 23rd, 2010
yes I have to agree with exactly what you said. It happens when both men and women doctors do the exam. but normally I get a gyno exam before he or she does the exam. Oddly enough when I don't get the gyno exam before hand I don't get turned on by the breast exam.
|
Quick Reply