Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Breakthrough bleeding for 2 weeks

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have been experiencing breakthrough bleeding for nearly two weeks...it started off as a brown discharge and then turned into bleeding....how long will this last...?? I am so frustrated and I am highly uncomfortable..
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper 2012itsbeautiful
|

replied July 27th, 2009
Im having this problem right now...over two weeks im not sure what to do!!
|

replied November 10th, 2009
Spotting 2 weeks early - Hormone imbalance?
I am in the same boat as you! Spotting/light bleeding continuously for 2 weeks prior to my period arriving! Very annoying. Saw a Dr- $55 later after a 2 min visit, was told to wait 3 months as it is problably just a hormone imbalance?! Very annoying!
|

replied May 29th, 2010
Mee too I just experienced bleeding and it's been 2 weeks and having back aches upper belly aches and feeling period pains and having all the pregnancy symptoms but done test came bk negative what do I do? Help
|

replied September 30th, 2010
ive been bleeding for 2 weeks now , i started bleeding on my pill and the doctor told me to go straight on the next pack of pills with out a break as i wouldent no when my real period would come , i toke a pregnancy test to make sure and it as negative , help could i still be pregnant , or will the bleeding go away ?
|

replied October 4th, 2010
Bleeding for Two weeks
Ive been bleeding for Two weeks now I have been felling a lil tired and dizzy is it that Iam pregnant?
|

replied October 4th, 2010
Bleeding for Two weeks
Ive been bleeding for Two weeks now I have been felling a lil tired and dizzy is it that Iam pregnant?
|

replied May 15th, 2012
bleeding for two weeks
i have been bleeding for two weeks first i started of light than git a lil dark .. im having all the pregnancy sings .. my boobs are getting bigger .. i go see a doc. next week . i catch myself crying for no rwason sometimes . can i be pregnant ? if not i wish i stop
|

replied April 15th, 2013
Bleeding 2 weeks
I'm having mirrored symptoms. A week before my period was due I was having pregnancy symptoms. Nausea, headaches and fatigue. There was a possibility of being pregnant because we had sex on an ovulation day. I decided to wait to take test to see if I was pregnant. I was going to rule it out when and if I got my period. I came on 4 days early, and what I thought was my typical period. On like day 5 it was brownish then it lightened up like it was going to stop but it got back heavy. Now it's bright read and it's been two weeks today. Today I've had some really bad cramps in the my vagina and abdomen. I've also had really sore boobs which I never do and I've been extra emotional. I'm wondering could I to be pregnant?
|

replied April 15th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Take a pregnancy test and find out.

Best of luck!
|

replied June 24th, 2013
I am 41 and been spotting instead of my periods for a couple days on snd off
|

replied June 24th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Did it come when you expected your period?

Did you get your normal period signs? (cramps, headaches, sore breasts, emotions, cravings, ask pain, sleeplessness or whatever you experience)
|

replied June 24th, 2013
No...pains..I had my period which was a little off on 6/4/13... couple days after I start spotting. When I was suppose to ovulate I had only serve pain and cramps but no clear stuff.Then I start spotting again on and off for 1day stop then 2days. I was to have my period on the 21 since my cycle is 25 days. I only been having light pink to brownish from Friday.
|

replied June 24th, 2013
I am 41 and been spotting instead of my periods for a couple days on snd off
|

replied July 27th, 2013
Confused
I have had the same thing for 2-3 weeks dark black blood light bleeding I'm on the pill only started recently me and my partner thought the pill would be enough for protection I'm gonna get a pregnancy test my boobs have grown a lot over the last couple of weeks There tender and saw and I'm always hungry I'm also bloated
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2013
it could be an early miscarriage. That happened with my first pregnancy. I didn't even know I was pregnant till they told me I was miscarrying and needed a D&C.
|
Users who thank plethoralaura for this post: sophiaa_901 

replied November 6th, 2013
Light bleeding for a week and half two weeks after 3 day period?
Ive had my period this month that lasted 3 days. It was light/ medium
Two weeks later i started this spotting that was first like brown discharge, its been a week and a half and im still having light bleeding? Is thhis normal? Should i be concerned? When should i contact my doctor?
|
Quick Reply