Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

break up w/my wife

Dear adviser.

I'm Albert from the Philippines I decided to join here cause maybe lot of people here can help my problems.I'm married and had one son with my wife actually my problem is between me and my wife relationships, we'd been for almost ten years together since when we met in college.Sad to say now that were being apart for so many reasons, first I made I mistake I cheated on her and she forgive me, for second time around I did those mistake again but she never caught me,but there some saying that if your together for a long period of time you have an instinct to each other I think that was she felt that time.And one day she leave me and it's hard to accept she asked space try to find herself without giving any reasons, that moment I realized all those foolish things I've done to her.To make my story short I'm longing for her everyday of my life it's hard for me to accept the situation.So for those people can help w/my problem please give an advice that can make things acceptable.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2009
Supporter
I m a women so of course i m going to tell you "you didn't know what you had until you lost it"
when a man cheats, he causes so much hurt, pain, bad feelings.....
how long has your separation been?
Do you believe that you can love her and be faithful?
Being a women i would want a guy to send me flowers saying i love you.
you have to be on your best behavior, you have to give her a reason to go come back to you.
yall have a child together, so that is a way to see her and talk to her. don't pressure her.
did you tell her how much you love her. if your really desperate..get on your knees and cry. she probably dont trust you and that is something you have to build.
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2009
Experienced User
This is my advice to you
Urgently do something she don’t expect to show her how much you really love her. For example write a beautiful love letter that will touch her heart and emotions and make her feel like the most special girl in the whole world. Send her 100 red roses and her favorite sweets/cake. Make an album with personal notes with photographs of all beautiful moments you had together. Make a certificate in your computer and print (make it very beautiful and genuine from your heart). Write all your commitments and promises to your wife that what a good husband you will be for the rest of your life if she comes back. For example: I pledge to you my most beautiful and dearest wife that I will always be a loyal and faithful husband; always loving, caring and supportive. Most of all I promise you faithfulness, truthfulness and that I will always make you feel safe and secure.

Keep begging and cry for 1 week, 1 month or 1 year or how long it will take for her to forgive you. You must have patience and can not become upset with her no matter what she may tell you, you should remain calm, loving and balanced like a trust worthy husband that is regretful and has changed permanently. Don’t give chance for her to think and for her family and friends to give her advice to leave you.

Now if she loves you she will forgive you and come back to you but she will not fully trust you from the beginning and you have to prove to her that you have changed. So don’t think of going back to your old habits. Now love her madly, keep surprising her whole life and don’t as much as look at or talk to another women your whole life. If you do this again she will definitely be gone forever.

All my support and wishes for you and your happy married life. Report back your success to us.
|