Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Brain Numbness

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
For several days I have felt the following symptoms:

1) Headache
2) Numbness in my head
3) Light headed/dizziness
4) Upset stomach
5) Extremely tired/No energy

Does anyone know why I may be feeling like this? I don't want to go to the doctor if it's nothing. Thanks for taking the time to help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper donnebonn
|

replied March 11th, 2009
Brain Numbness
myhealth28: I've been having the same symptoms for about 6 weeks. I feel numbness @ the base of my skull & up to the right and left sides of my skull suture. The seams in your skull that everyone has. I'm very disoriented, & when I try & think it hurts. Also, it feels like my brain is nauseous. Just like your stomach feels when you're going 2 throw up...feels like my brain wants 2 throw up. When I've told people, they look @ me like I'm crazy. I've considered going 2 psych ward @ hosp, but I really don't want 2 go there...like being in prision.
|
Did you find this post helpful?