Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

Brain injury and diet

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
My son is 18 now he was in a motorcycle accident with his dad when he was 10. I wondered if there is any kind of diet out there that could help him to control his anger, deppression, and his tiredness. He also still has some break thru seizures. The doctors just tell me theydon't know why he is so tired, maybe his diet (which I'm working on) I am now trying to cut out all red meat to see if that helps him. But someone recently told me about this gluten free diet that may help him. I'm trying to find out more about that. I will try just about anything to help him. Thanks Tina
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2010
omega 3 and fish oils help the brain immensely! i'm dealing w the same thing...keep fighting xo
|
Did you find this post helpful?