Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

brain CT scan look ok? I have a dent on my skull. Worried

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
LINK TO SCAN IMAGES:
http://imgur.com/a/G5JWf#0

I am 22 years old, male. I have a dent on my head since birth. I was delivered using forceps and suffered a ping-pong fracture over my left parietal lobe. I developed normally more or less. But during my teen years, Ive started to notice that my speech isnt as clear as it used to be. I have developed articulation problems. Maybe its stress or nervousness. I have become obsessed with this dent on my head. I feel like Im missing a part of my brain and that Im not as capable as others are. Pls help me out of my misery. Check my scans and see if they are normal. I can see a marked difference in the size of the left and right hemisphere where I have the dent. Is this ok? Also parietal lobe handles speech in the brain so is my speech problem related to my dent? Did my left parietal lobe not get enough space to develop? Pls help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|