Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

bp meds and side effects

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
I was wondering if anyone else taking blood pressure meds has the following symptoms:

excessive sweating with very little exercise
out of breath sometimes hard to breath
dizziness
head rushes
face turns bright red
feeling exhausted

The reason I ask is because not only am i taking lisinopril but i have hypothyroid disorder. Back in February 08 I went to the doctor to see about switching my thyroid medicine to the natural medicine and was told these symptoms could be caused by atenolol the blood pressure medicine i was first prescribed.

Just last month I went to doctor again to ask them for directions on how to ween myself off the blood pressure medicine since i still had these symptoms and they switched my thyroid medicine . LOL

Im at the point where I'd rather take the risks associated with high blood pressure than not be able to exercise and live a happy normal life.
Did you find this post helpful?
|