Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Boyfriend wants me pregnant

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
why does a man want to get a woman pregnant before marriage? My boyfriend asked me for a baby and i think it's too soon. He already expressed his feelings and I told him i need more time. I want to have a baby but there's other factors that I wont right now. We were deployed in iraq, i came back with medical problem including psychological and he did too. I want our relationship to get stronger but he has tried several times to get me pregnant. it doesn't make sense. I love him, but i want to make thing right, so does him. I just don't see why he wants that to happend. Most of the time the female wants to trap a man by getting herself pregnant to hold him not the guy trying to get the woman pregnant. I need especially men opinions, 'cause i know women think different than men, let me know, THANKS!!!! Razz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 7th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
well i'm not a man but i can say for certain that it is YOUR body and YOUR choice..if you are not ready for a baby, don't in any way feels forced or pressured for it, if he loves you he'll understand that the timing just isn't right for you yet but you would love to have children in the future
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2009
Experienced User
Right now my wife and I have three adorable adopted children because the ingrateful parents didn't take them into mind when they created them. Neither one could handle the first child after they had him, and then they turned around and had two more! Needless to say, the court terminated their parental rights, and now they're ours to raise. If you are not ready for a child yet, I beg of you not to bring one into this world until you are BOTH equipped to handle it, emotionally and financially. It's not a one person decision to have a child...it takes two. Do NOT give in until you are ready. It's a great responsibility, not a toy that you can put away when you're tired of playing with him/her.
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2009
Definitely get on birth control. Your boyfriend should really respect your feelings on this, seeing as you are the one that will be giving birth and really spending time raising the child. Discuss your feelings, and if he's not willing to listen, then you have a man who doesn't respect you- and that's a really scary place to bring a baby into the world in.
|