Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

boyfriend has stomach aches and headaches everyday

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hello, this is in reguards to my boyfriend's symptoms. For about the past 2 weeks or so, he has been having stomach aches everyday. Sometimes they get really bad. He says he feels bloated sometimes, and he gets pretty gassy at times. His eating habits are alright (sometimes he goes some of the day without eating, then eats a large meal, but I've been trying to help him with that). He says he feels it right above his belly button.
Also, at least every other day he gets a headache, usually along with the stomach ache.
He's been trying to drink water and sprite to help his stomach.
I don't know if this is helpful information as well, but he's never really had (what I think to be normal--around once a day) normal bowel movements. I don't know if maybe it's just really bad gas, or if it's a serious condition. Like I said, it's been happening a lot lately.

Thank you for your time Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 17th, 2009
I have the exact same thing, I've been having headaches everyday day and feeling sick although never vomited.

I have been feeling unwell for 3 weeks now and have been to the doctors several times. I have had blood & urine tests all came back fine. After more stressing they even did an STD test along with a ECG scan and both were also fine.
I am being told that anxiety is my problem and making me worse as I'm over analysing everything and my stomach may be a case of ibs so I am currently sat in bed drinking hot water as I'm told this helps such things..... I hope.
|

replied April 5th, 2012
I had the same thing and I was diagnosed with celiacs disease (basically gluten allergy) ask your doctor to test you for it. It is very undiagnosed and 1 in 130 people actually have it. I thought I was just having bad gas after I ate, right above the belly button. Hope you figure it out! I'm not gluten free and feeling worlds better!
|