Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Boyfriend cant stay hard during sex

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Im not understanding why my boyfriend cant stay hard during sex. It seems to me if he isnt getting an "in and out" action he goes soft. During oral if i stop for just a minute or less hes soft again and also when Im on top he cant stay hard. He is on ADD meds and stress medication but he only takes the stress meds when needed. I really need help understanding this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2011
Community Volunteer
It seems like he's got some problems concentrating and staying aroused. This can be a byproduct of ADD and stress. If it is a problem, he should speak to his doctor.
|

replied September 30th, 2011
Community Volunteer
(It is weird, I tried to edit my last reply but it does not show up for me.)

It seems like he can't concentrate and stay aroused. This can be because of the ADD and stress, as well as a side effect of the medication. It sounds like a 'mind' problem, rather than a 'physical' problem. Only while there are physical stimulation will he stay aroused. As soon as his mind needs to get involved, he loses his arousal.

When you are on top, it seems like he loses his concentration. Try to keep him more involved. Talk to him, ask him to do 'stuff' (stimulating your breasts or clitoris can never be bad). Keep him more active and involved.

He should also speak to his doctor. ED medicines are sometimes used with these conditions/medicines. His doctor will know best.
|
Quick Reply