Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Boyfriend can't precum or cum during sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
My boyfriend can't precum or cum while having sex. He actually can't pre cum at all. Also he's never came inside a women. The. Only way he's ever came was during masterbation and it takes a very very long time and only he's been able to do it a few times. He has no real feeling in his penis and only feels a little when oral. Are we doing something wrong or does he have a medical condition? Anything would help.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2010
Sexual Health - Men Answer A15294
Hi there, thank you for posting your question. My area of expertise is in human sexual dysfunction. I hope I can be of some small help to you.

I think your boyfriend's problem may be so-called “ejaculatory incompetence” or delayed ejaculation. This is complex. Usually the man does not have the same difficulty when alone and masturbating but for some reason finds that it is very difficult to orgasm when his penis is inside his partner’s vagina. Women have an analogous problem often referred to an Anorgasmia.

One cause of this, though by no means the only cause, is the so-called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome or TMS. This in turn can arise from the practise of masturbating in the face down position. Another cause is the use of certain antidepressant medications in the so-called SSRI category. Prozac would be an example.

More often than not however no cause can be identifies. Perhaps you may need to discuss this with a Sex Councillor. It can be resolved through behavioural therapy. If you can replicate what he does when masturbating in the cople situation then you may see some progress.

This will be a kind of two steps forwards and one step backwards situation. It may take time and patience and there may be some setbacks. However, with perseverance you will succeed. Post again if you wish.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.