Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Boyfriend can only ejaculate from anal intercourse?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Been dating and having sex for several months now. He is amazing and sweet and the best boyfriend I have ever had... but he rarely, close to never, ejaculates from vaginal intercourse, blow jobs, hand jobs, anything... except for having anal sex. I've tried really hard to try different things and positions, etc. We could have sex for hours and he would not cum. But, within minutes of anal penetration he is finished... What is the problem? Is there something that I can do to make it better for him?? Not sure what the issue is, this has never happened to me before.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nww
|

replied April 18th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Normally anal sex is tighter than vaginal sex, but a hand job or blow job should then get him off as well. Have you asked him about it? Does he orgasm from masturbation?

The only thing I can think is that it is a mental proccess, and that anal sex excites him enough to orgasm. If it is a tightness problem for him, close your legs with his legs outside yours. It totally changes his sensation and makes it much tighter for him.

Best of luck!
|
Users who thank kristigraham for this post: hielya 

replied April 18th, 2012
I have asked him about it. He said that he loooves regular sex and all that stuff, but that he "psychs himself out" and can't cum. But, then with anal it just feels really good so he just cums... He doesn't like talking about it though. So it is difficult.

But, basically the issue is that I don't feel good...
|

replied April 18th, 2012
Community Volunteer
There is no reason for you to feel bad, you are not doing anything wrong. As a matter of fact,it sounds like you are going out of your way for him, and it does not make you feel good. Unless you can make peace with this and feel like an equal and desired partner in sex, it will break you up. If having anal sex is ok for you, don't give it a second thought.

Just like for women, there is a mental proccess that men must follow to orgasm. He's got to cut everything out, and concentrate on getting his level of excitement higher and higher. If he cannot do that, he will not get there. There is something about anal sex that allows him to do that. It is probably because of the taboo around anal sex

Have you tried switching roles to see if that makes a difference? Get on top of him and ride him? Facing him and facing away from him (cow girl and reverse cow girl positions) Or tie him up and ride him. Talk dirty to him? Tell him in graphic detail what you want him to do to you? See if that will make a difference
|

replied April 19th, 2012
Community Volunteer
If he is circumcised this could also be causing him
to need more pressure on his glans to come.

Cut guys masturbate different to uncut guys.
A cut guy will put more pressure on his head to extract
that pleasure to be able to cum and the same might be
the case with him requiring a tighter area to come so
finds it better from the rear.

I also agree with the previous posters comments
|

replied May 1st, 2012
Stop anal, then he won't have a choice
|

replied May 9th, 2012
Experienced User
I think that would do more harm than good. She'd be cutting off the one thing that works. If she was going to do that, she might as well keep her clothes on and tell him no.

You forgot to think about he would receive such news as we can't do anal any longer.
|

replied May 9th, 2012
its just a different hole
|

replied May 10th, 2012
Experienced User
apparently not to him! See her original post. You haven't changed my opinion, sorry.
|