Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Bowel Problems diagnosed with HPV a few years ago

Must Read
Learn the basics about sexual health issues, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a sexual health disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for sexual health disorders....
I currently have painful bowel movements. After I do, I notice blood on toilet paper (sometimes bright red and sometimes darker in color). Once time I had a bowel movement and it was nothing but blood. It's painful to wipe and even painful to spray water on while I shower. I have seen two pieces of skin that are hanging from the sides of my anus. Right not even the area in between the anus and my genitals are sore. I was recently taking amoxicillin and doxycycline for my recent tooth removal and malaria prevention (respectively), if those may give any insights on what the situation may be. I am worried because I was diagnosed with HPV a few years ago. I had warts and I had them removed. They have yet to reappear. My fear is that I may have developed anal cancer.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2017
Hello and thank you for posting your health query on E health Forum.

From the history provided here, presence of severe anorectal pain during bowel movements indicate a wide range of problems ranging from anal fissures, hemorrhoids, pelvic infections, ano-rectal abscesses, etc.

You might consider getting yourself examined by your physician, as well as getting a stool examination done This will give a definitive diagnosis.

In the mean time taking OTC laxatives may help to relieve your constipation and the severe pain can be treated with application of anesthetic creams.

I hope you find my suggestion helpful.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.