Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Bottoms of feet turning black

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
The bottoms of my feet constantly turn black. I clean them off and it comes back. I have hard wood floors and thought that was the problem but I will mop them everyday and it still happens. It does not happen to anyone else in the family. There are some spots that should be dirty like on the balls of the feet. They will be the dirty black but some spots are clean. My house is not dirty. I run a daycare and have babies so I am always sure the floors are clean. I am 45 yrs old. Does anyone have any info on this. Could this be toxins releasing?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper just a mom
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2008
Doctor
Do you wear socks or slippers at home?

Can you send me a photo of your feet?
|

replied January 24th, 2009
discoloration of feet
I am having problems as well with my feet looking dirty on the bottom, I am now using a fungus spray.. not really sure of what is happening but I also am having some discomfort as I lay in bed and it feels like pressure on the heels of my feet.

need help
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2012
Feet are black on the bottom and callused all over them.
I have the same problem. My feet look really dirty on the bottom. I have a huge callus problem and a corn w/core on the bottom of my feet as well. I feel ashamed to wear sandles or flipflops. I can't show my feet at the beach or pool. I don't know what i can do to get them back to the right color. Does anyone know what i can do to get my feet back looking normal??? Thank you.
|