Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cystic Fibrosis Forum

Boobs don't grow

my boobs just dont seem to grow , is this because i dont weight much , i try to make myself eat as much as i can, but i get really down about my boob size, why are my boobs so small is it to do with my cystic fibrosis or not ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 16th, 2010
yes it has to do with your CF. im 16 && my boobs just started growing when i was 15. They started growing a few months after i started my period. Have you started your period yet?
|

replied February 3rd, 2011
I know Im a guy and shouldnt know jack about this topic but all Im sayin is look at your mum or female relatives and if they appear to have bigger breasts it will most likely be due to Cystic Fibrosis because as you know we have to be on a high fat diet and because our bodies eat our fat deposits (usually found more in Womens breasts and bum) it makes us look skinny and sucks the fat from the areas where we want fat to be instead of looking anorexic and pale all the time.

But if you keep up with chocolate, Milkshakes and whatever else you can get your hands on you'll might see an increase in your breast size.

Worked for my female mates with CF Smile
|
Quick Reply