Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

boils popping up every day

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I am not sure if I should be worried. I got a boil about 2 inched below my belly button. It was painful and lasted a bit. I applied antibiotic ointment and then it went away leaving a dark color on the skin. Then a few days later, another one showed up 2 inches lower than the first one and was also painful with pus. It started to drain. I think I made a mistake and squeezed it to get the pus out. Then another showed up on my right leg, then left leg and then a second one on the right leg. I mader a mistake and popped the one on my left leg. I have been using antiseptic cleansers and applying antibiotic ointments and covering with bandages. I am also showering with Isoderm soap. Now some are healing, but others are still popping up. I have one on my knee and another on my belly amongst the 8 or 9 I have. Yesterday, I felt a dull pain (more like an annoyance) on my left waist just under the rib cage and to the front side.

I am trying to figure out if this is serious infection (maybe I increased it by popping or trying to drain the pus), or if it is kidney or organ related, or sign of diabetes, or something else. I have no fever. The latest boild on my knee and right leg hurt. Any ideas???

A
Did you find this post helpful?
|