Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Boils in between my legs and vaginal area

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have what appears to be boils in between the inside of my legs and vaginal area. im not sure what they are caused from like in grown hairs?? when they appear i usually put a hot compress on them and pop them and they seem to go away but not fully, then before i know it they are back again. i have had them on and off now for about a year now. im not sure i should see the doctor about them.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 10th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
They are not serious. Just annoying. Are you overweight? Overweight and hormones play a part in some forms of boils like the ones you have.
|

replied June 10th, 2009
yeah i am a little overweight and was diagnosed with pcos a few months ago so my hormones are all over the place.
|

replied June 10th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
There ya go! when you get one, put on a good coat of Neosporin, and on top of that, put some Gold Bond triple strength medicated powder. Not on any that are near your vagina, because it will burn, but do it twice a day, and they will go away faster. My sister swears by this! Good luck!
|

replied June 11th, 2009
Ok. thank you
|