Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

boil in the throat

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
I feel pains down my throat and looking on th mirrow, i see a white thing like a boil. What is the home remedy for that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
dachunche,

You can try warm salt water gargles. You can use acetaminophen or NSAIDs for discomfort, if you do not have any medical problems precluding their use.

There are any number of other home remedies, each person has his/her favorite. If you Google "home remedies for sore throat", you can come up with hundreds of suggestions.

Some of the most common include: hot tea; an apple cider, vinegar, honey mixture to sip; increase in fluid intake; steam vents; ice cream; and sucking on garlic.

However, if the home remedies do not take care of the problem shortly or you develop a fever, chills, malaise, you should be seen by a physician. Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply