Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Body soreness causing lack of erection ?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
So I just recently went to a golf course and batting cage. I didnt play golf, but went into one of the batting cages. I took way too many swings with a baseball bat and now im sore. My abs, back, and arm is sore. My ribs hurt too. It also kinda hurts in my abdomin area when I cough. I know for a fact that I over did myself. To make matters worse, im having problems getting and keeping an erection. Im 26 (average shape) and never had this problem before except when I had other "worse" injurys. Do you think the soreness/pain and erection problems could be related? I was perfectly fine up until this point. Please help. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2010
Hi there. There may be an element of anxiety at work here rather than the physical injury.You should be OK in time.

Dr Andrew Rynne.
www.andrewrynne.com.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.