Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

body is sensitive to touch

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My body is sensitive to touch. my legs, thighs, stomach...etc). It is like a icy feeling when i touch myself. When i sit down, there is a cold feeling on my bottom. My feet are numb and cold. My toes hurt. My legs tingle. My stomach hurts when touched. When i rub something over my skin it almost as if i don't feel it, or its a numb feeling (if that make any sense) My back hurts. Feels like a lump in my throat. Any idea what is wrong? Maybe poor blood circulation? I don't have any disease and I am on no medications.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 11th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
You need to see your primary doctor as soon as possible. You have many, many symptoms which makes it too difficult to even attempt to figure out something that is going on.

Fran
|

replied July 11th, 2009
Experienced User
I'm not an experienced user, but it might be something to do with the nerves perhaps? My dad has problems with his nerves and sometimes he gets like a numb or tingling feeling when his skin is touched.
Talk to your doctor about it. The sooner the better. Feel better! Smile
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2009
Supporter
GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!
|