Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Blue penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello,

I'd be grateful if you could verify or not if there is anything wrong with a penis that seems excessively blue along the bottom edges of the penis head and on both sides at the bottom where the foreskin attaches, which look slightly swollen and bruised. Unfortunately(!) I have not had any sexual activity for 2 years and the only thing that has changed recently is a meniscal tear, and the fact I am doing a lot more exercise - stretching and strength exercises.

It looks like there are blood vessels that are supposed to run along the edge of the penis head in a circle? I really don't know anything about it and only discovered this disturbing change while showering.
Did you find this post helpful?
|