Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Bloody Mucus During Menstrual Period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have a abnormal period to begin with that lasts from a couple days to months at a time. Well I have been on this one for a two weeks and now there is a thick bloody mucus and I have no idea what this is. Does anyone know????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
sounds like the lining of your uterus shedding normal during a period but why have u been bleeding for 2 weeks? id go to the doctor for a check up to rule out any hormonal imbalance
|

replied March 29th, 2012
What is going on
I have been having cramps for 5 days, I usually have cramps a week before my period, I have endometriosis, but this is different, I have only been spotting, only when I wipe n its a bright reddish/pink then the next day I had a dark brown like liberty looking thing. Now I am bleeding but its.r bright reddish/pink mucousy runny watery blood. Is this normal? I have never seen anything like it. Usually my periods are always red with lots of clots mixed in with it.
|

replied March 29th, 2012
I have been having cramps for 5 days, I usually have cramps a week before my period, I have endometriosis, but this is different, I have only been spotting, only when I wipe n its a bright reddish/pink then the next day I had a dark brown like liberty looking thing. Now I am bleeding but its.r bright reddish/pink mucousy runny watery blood. Is this normal? I have never seen anything like it. Usually my periods are always red with lots of clots mixed in with it.
|