Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bloody mucus discharge from vagina ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I'm not completely sure where to post this..but this seemed like the best place.
In the past 2 weeks I've been having extremely painful bowel movements accompanied by blood (Im pretty sure most of it is from the vagina though..).
I've also been experiencing yellow, thick-ish mucus discharge with blood in it and my stools are much darker than usual...
I'm also breaking out in a weird rash everywhere that has small pus filled bubbles..I get these on the bottom of my feet in the winter, but ive never had it anywhere else...its in one main patch on my right breast (or above it I should say) and in small spots of 1, 2, or 3 bubble thingys..Areas of the small spots being on my stomach, on my thigh and at the inside of my elbow..
I dont think all of these are connected but I really want to know what could be causing this..
Stress maybe?

And I might also mention that my breasts have been horribly tender for the past month or so..just in case that has anything to do with any of this too...

But yeah..Im just looking for what this might be..
Its kinda freaking me out/annoying me..
Any help appreciated. Thanks ~ Kim
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 6th, 2011
Curious
What was wrong with you? Where you pregnant?
|
Did you find this post helpful?