Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Bloody mucus and fluid coming from vagina

Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
I have been having bloody mucus and the unscented fluid for about 2 wks since the end of my period. The blood is dark and stringy and the mucus is clear. The fluid gets my panties very uncomftarably wet. I had my son a yr ago 6-14 and went to his doc for a check up when his doc noticed my belly looking pregnant also. I have had a huge weight gain inwhich is all in my belly. Im very little not a heavy girl and I look like Im 6-7 mnths preg. The doc sent me for blood wrk that came back ok. I have a big preg looking belly with no baby in it the urine test said, I have had my period Now this. I exercise often still won't go away-the belly. Im puzzled what would be going on with my body Im a 25 yr old frm CT any help would be great..TY
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper almjorda
|

replied June 20th, 2009
Ive had no replys I thought there was medical professionals on this site!!!!Thanks
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2009
Supporter
there was someone else on this website that have this problem.
the only thing i could think of is are you bloated (retaining water). did you gain weight?
i dont mean to be so personal, but as my mom asks me "hows your bowels"?
have you tried exercise that concentrates on that area.
|

replied June 20th, 2009
Community Volunteer
There is a place at the top of this page where you can Ask the Doctor....I would suggest that you do this and hopefully a doctor is on call...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2009
Supporter
See a gastrologist. That would be the best advice I can give. Any one answering would be mere speculating. Were you breastfeeding?
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2009
Supporter
Re: Bloody mucus and fluid coming from vagina
Angcurt wrote:
also. I have had a huge weight gain inwhich is all in my belly. ..TY

i gained a lot of weight and it went to my stomach and butt. i gained 30lbs in two years. it felt like i woke up one day and i couldnt fit most of the clothes in my closet. i m depressed now and have pringles, doritos, and i ate a oatmeal cream pie.
|

replied June 21st, 2009
I dont eat much at all..I dont do # 2 as often as I should and when I go Its very hard. I did breast feed for the first 6 mos..Then my husband got in a bad car accident and was on life support..were still over coming the after math of his serious injurys. Im sorry if i was being rude but I thought this was hear to help with things like this Im new ths is the frst post..I check everyday hoping for an answer. Ive always had problms goin 2 bathrm, I never went regurly.., but never was this heavy and as I said its all in the belly..& the bloody mucus is gone but I still get mucus just no blod. I hav no idea whats going on with my body..I guess I was hoping some1 else may b going through ths and have a solution 4 me ..thanku all
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2009
Supporter
you dont eat much! that might mean you dont eat right. you have to eat fruits and vegetables if you want to have regular bowels. your stomach is fat because your eating and not disposing your waste like you should. you said it is hard, it could be because your not hydrating yourself.
you do have to see a doctor for your problem. but if you start eating right it might go away.
i am very sorry for your tragedy. i pray that God gives you strength.
i want to email you some websites that may help you.
good luck
|

replied June 28th, 2009
TY very much, Angel
|

replied July 10th, 2009
Please see another doctor. I do not intend to scare you, but my aunt had a problem with an ovarian tumor which grew incredibly large (benign, thankfully) and for years appeared to be heavily pregnant. It wasn't caught for around 7 years because all work kept coming back normal. I would suggest an ultrasound of your abdominal region. Most such growths are benign.
|

replied June 21st, 2013
stress related?
eat more fruits and veggies? i doubt it would have anything to do with her vagina having bloody mucus. or the clear that she also gets. i am having the same problem, for a few weeks now. sometimes there is a little light blood that comes too. i would think it was an age thing im 42(pre-menopausal), but she is only 25. i am having several other health problems, that i have seen a dr for and honestly they weren't very helpful. it is very frustrating to have to resort to forums to find answers. doctors seem to rush you in and out & don't really listen to what you are saying either. ughhh, i wonder sometimes, what has to happen before someone actually helps?

feeling very frustrated.

one thing you did mention, angcurt, was that your husband had a bad car accident & you were both still recovering. i know this is 4yrs old, so this is for any newcomers, i too, had been thru something extremely stressful and am wondering if it could be stress related
|