Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

blood when wiping

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
hello my name is danni_2_2 and i was having really bad cramping but i could not becoming on my period because i am on the pill and i have have to wait another week. and then when i was going pee and i wiped there was blood!! and now my discharge is really thick and white!! and for the pasted few days i have been throwing up in the morning and my boobs hurt!! me and my boyfriend have sex two Saturdays ago and i forgot to take my pill that day and he came in me 3 times!! could i be preggos??
love you and thank you danni
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2008
Supporter
I say it could be two things:

You're pregnant

or

Something is wrong within your vagina, like a non-cancerous growth or what not.

Anyway try taking a pregnancy test to make sure if you are pregnant or not.

Then go to the doctor as soon as you can even if you are not pregnant because such conditions you are experiencing should not be ignored.

Keep us updated,

Peter
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I would definitely say theres a big chance you're pregnant. Especially since you missed a pill. Take a HPT now, if you are pregnant, it should be positive by now (if you are, that is)
|

thanks
now my bf thinks i am preggos to i still not have told him what happen but he was over and he had his arm around my boobs and i told him to stop he was hurting me and he keep on saying how big my boobs got. Wink Then i told him that my feet were swollen when he came to my house and i took off my shoes and then i kept on having to pee. so then he was about to leave he was like are you pregnant and i was no!! lmao. i feel so bad!!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Well, Go get check. Now. Razz

Good Luck

Peter
|

umm
i would but i am 14!! and if i told my parents they would kill me and if i told my boyfriend he would kill not!! well not kill but freak!! i have to wait till like 2-3 weeks but i want to find out now:( i hate being so young!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Oh~

then just Good Luck!

And I hope you're not pregnant

Cheers,

Peter
|

replied May 9th, 2013
Im in the same boat but im 16 im due on tomorrow but I started very light pink spotting about 5 hours ago and now its got a bit heavier but not so I can use a pad or anything Smile its just when I wipe there is a very light pinky reddy blood on it & I have had a couple of drops in my knickers but im not sure what it is Smile help! Beth Very Happy
|